Hey I'm Looking for a weight loss buddy

Options
I'm looking for a weight loss buddy who can give advice and tips while i try to reach my goal of 120 lbs! Im 23 female and live in vermont so someone who also is trying to reach a goal too would be awesome ! Im just looking for support we could message or text eachother like a sponsor lol

Replies

• ITVGuy2000
    ITVGuy2000 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm trying. Much more to lose.
  • anamari98
    anamari98 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today and need all the help I can get. How do you add a buddy?
  • marthagurupira793
    marthagurupira793 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day, also looking for a supportive buddies x
  • hlcrane182
    hlcrane182 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey!! First day here too! I'm in the UK. I want to lose 3stone - 42 pounds to get back to the weight I was when I got married. Once I reach this weight my husband and I will try for a baby
  • themeddler
    themeddler Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Also looking for friends to help motivate me. Feel free to add me.
  • lgarcia007
    lgarcia007 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm trying to get to my goal weight of 115. After having 3 kids with my youngest being 3 months it was time to get fit!!!! Add me if you like!!!
  • savannahsunshine522
    Options
    Hey there :) I'm 20 and looking to get down to 125! Feel free to add me if you wanna be buds!
  • daniellefjacob
    daniellefjacob Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 I'm new here today and I need to lose 5 stone! Day 1 was good food wise but this system wouldn't let me complete my food diary until I faked some of it by adding an extra 300 calories! I've eaten a lot today. Can't eat any more. It's because I did some exercise that the systems throwing a hissy fit. I'd love to have you all as friends. I need a lot of support to get this diet on a roll. Thanks.
  • MeganSchuyler16
    MeganSchuyler16 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 26yrs old...5'6"... and currently 213.8lbs, looking to lose 65lbs. Just started myself last week and have lost 3lbs so far :).
  • fletchy85
    fletchy85 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm in the same boat. Finally buckled down and so far I'm 20.0 lbs down (as of 5 min ago when i hopped on the scale) since mid Feb. My diary is open for friends to view. I'm open to sharing snack and meal ideas!