Need some health and fitness buddies

Options
Hey all, my name is amra. Im new to all of this so i need some people to add me as friends for some motivation. Im frm melb Australia.

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Welcome to MyFitnessPal!
  • calefor
    calefor Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi Amra, I'm new here too. It would be great to be friends to keep each other motivated. I live in Central Oregon.
    I also have friends that live in Melborne!
  • MeganSchuyler16
    MeganSchuyler16 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 5'6" and currently 213.8, looking to lose 65lbs. Just started myself last week and have lost 3lbs so far :). Love this app.
  • Mikehluszti
    Mikehluszti Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to ad me i have been on here a few weeks and the support really helps stay on track
  • kaylar4545
    kaylar4545 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi

My name is Kayla and I'm ready for a healthier lifestyle but would love some helpful motivation also. Feel free to add me and we can help each other. Good luck✊
  • john_ajmal_96
    john_ajmal_96 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is John, from Canada,I used this app a couple of times and was not sure how to use it. I'm back at it for a fresh start to my fitness journey. Feel free to add me and motivate each other!
  • dragonfire12601
    dragonfire12601 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I've lost 20lbs and want to lose about another 30lbs. Feel free to add me for motivation and support!
  • audrey_luna
    audrey_luna Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm also looking for some buddies to keep me motivated. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • Rawbertt
    Rawbertt Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yoo I just got this app today too, let's motivate eachother!
  • gutierrez_maria
    gutierrez_maria Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I'm Luisa, trying to get rid of 10 pounds