Major Worries....

Options
Ok, so iv lost 24lb in about 3 and a half months and im being really good right now, and the weight is dropping off, but im so scared that im going to have relly saggy skin! i have like really bad stretch marks, and i have no idea how to combat the skin when i get to my perfect weight...!!

Does anyone have any tips?

Would really apprieciate the help :S!!

Replies

• Hollycat
    Hollycat Posts: 372
    Options
    Strivectin or Bio-Oil. Start now.
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I highly doubt you'll have saggy skin especially at your age. I lost 70 lbs in 7 months and didn't have any saggy skin.
  • BSN2Be
    BSN2Be Posts: 23
    Options
    It depends on your age, if your fairly young (think 30 or below) your skin is still elastic and will adjust to your body. Although, the stretch marks won't go away until you surgically remove them or maybe try one of those OTC products.
  • CallMeMamaBoo
    Options
    I've lost 60 lbs in 6 months. I have loads of stretch marks and HAD problems with lose skin for about 6 weeks but things are tightening up now. I continued with lots of cardio and strength training and proper hydration. No creams and oils are going to do the work that you want. Strength training is going to be your best friend in your mission to lose weight. Your body will adjust just fine. Anyone who says a 20something isn't going to have problems with saggy skin obviously haven't seen what having babies can do to certain women. I got enough saggy baggy skin on my belly to prove otherwise. LOL G'luck!!! You will be just fine :)