UK Vegans? HCLF Weight Loss

Options
Hey! I'm in the midlands and have started logging again, looking for some vegan friends on here to help stay motived.
Trying to cut out the junk food and stay more plant based to lose 30ish lbs, anyone else looking to lose weight with hlcf/starch solution would be great! ☺️ x

Replies

• ChaleGirl
    ChaleGirl Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm from the midlands too but live in London at the moment. I have about 42lb to loose but would be happy with 28lb for now.
    I'm mainly vegan but have the odd thing which may have dairy in on occasion so I don't call myself vegan!
    I've just restarted trying to slim down so I'm taking baby steps with trying to stay within my calories first before cutting out all the junk! :)
  • Nuttynutnuts
    Nuttynutnuts Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a vegan in London, looking for food ideas and motivation, feel free to add me! Want to lose 20 lbs and get fitter! I enjoy running, hiking and cycling :)
  • ChaleGirl
    Options
    What are some of your go to meals?

Mine are lentil, spinach and squash stew which goes with anything eg brown rice, rice noodles etc
    I also eat a lot of stir fry brocoli and spinach with tofu, again with brown rice often or just veg
    Spelt bread pizza is also gorgeous and quick, and I just top it with any veg I have and a drizzle of olive oil

Naughty I know but there's a really good recipe for vegan cookies which I will post. I substitute the almond milk for water or soya milk. The water doesn't work so well though! And you can get away with using much less sugar!
  • ChaleGirl
    Options
    x2tk23d9fff8.png
  • ChaleGirl
    Options
    005fwhcyy54u.png
  • ChaleGirl
    Options
    Nb the cookies are v moorish so be careful!