Starting over

Options
Back again and determined to meet my goals. If there's anyone out there looking for support, feel free to add me. We could all use that motivational boost every now and then. Let's help each other out.

Replies

• mel35645
    mel35645 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm back as well so feel free to add me I haven't figured out how to add anyone
  • Pam_Shebamm
    Pam_Shebamm Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I am also back again today. I'll send you a request.
  • Elle_pchuk
    Elle_pchuk Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm also getting back on track, down 9 of the 16
    I gained, ready to make some real lasting progress, feel free to add me!
  • corporatelawmom
    corporatelawmom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm also getting back on track. Feel free to add me.
  • Hiswill33
    Hiswill33 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm recommiting as well!!
  • leeyah19
    leeyah19 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to be friends with anyone who is willing to offer and receive support back! I have lost a total of 48 lbs! Really needing that extra push from supportive people to hit my goal of 75 lbs! Please feel free to add me!
  • jayseanfaith
    jayseanfaith Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm starting over again after losing 2 stone last year then putting it all back on
  • jayseanfaith
    jayseanfaith Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Could you please add me for motivation as I feel like giving up but hating how I look & feel. Back to baggy clothes
  • nado650
    nado650 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling of starting over and I'm here for support add me . It's a life changing experience and I won't give up no matter how many times it takes we can get it right and be healthy.
  • deladypilot
    deladypilot Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I can totally relate. I too have recommitted to a healthy lifestyle and need friends that actually motivate and support. Will send request