I'm back again and won't give up this time!!!

Options
No more feeling depressed and sorry for myself. Yes its true I been thru so much since the death of my mom,sister, and brother. I am at my heaviest now, I am not a depressed eater nor bidge. Started Menopause early at the age of 37 and diagnoised with thyroid disorder since 22.

So my weight has gone up and down since 2006. I know I need to be more active have not been since 2013 in which changed alot in my weight gain. I was so worried about my knee injuries. I woke up last night and said this is ENOUGH!!! I want my life back!! Began reading success stories on MFP, which motivate me immediately and inspired me in so many ways. I have to loose 108lbs and I know I can do it. Even tho I am depressed about my weight gain I know I can do something. Its all here for me here on MFP. The clock begin today I never said it will be easy but I want to live so I will embraced that in my mind and WILL NOT GIVE UP AGAIN. Wish me luck as I begin to travel this journey till the end.. :-)

Replies

• mgeeq
    mgeeq Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Best of luck, Teniya! You CAN do it! Though it will take time and may not always be easy. I just had the biggest realization yesterday that exercise is the biggest punch-in-the-face to depression there is. Not only does it release endorphins and make you feel better, but it's also showing the bad feelings that YOU are in control and not them by doing something good for you.

Remember: every little step you make along the journey IS a step! So do the small things and in time, they will add up to a BIG thing!