Back again

Options
Had a bit of a break from mfp. Quite a few upheavals back home so dieting took a back seat. I'm back and would like to add a few friends to help me along.

Replies

• bigcountry0430
    bigcountry0430 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!!!!
  • Cat0703
    Cat0703 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm here if you'd like some support.
  • bradcfairchild
    bradcfairchild Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I totally get it. Welcome back again. I've quit recording stuff several times. I noticed they have a quick way to add calories so for normal meals it will be easier to use. I also just realized that I can't skip the snacks. They totally add up fast, like 900 calories. Yesterday was a aha moment when I added all my snacks in. I snacked my losing power away.
  • TA3MD
    TA3MD Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm back again, too! Welcome back!
  • whatisthesymbolismhere
    Options
    Thanks for your replies. Any ideas how I add people as friends? Taking it one step at a time.
  • whatisthesymbolismhere
    whatisthesymbolismhere Posts: 17 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I totally get it. Welcome back again. I've quit recording stuff several times. I noticed they have a quick way to add calories so for normal meals it will be easier to use. I also just realized that I can't skip the snacks. They totally add up fast, like 900 calories. Yesterday was a aha moment when I added all my snacks in. I snacked my losing power away.
    I"m finding because I work shifts noting my food ends up looking like I snacked all day long.
  • Cat0703
    Cat0703 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    To add a friend, click on their name, then on the next screen click on the name again, then the next screen has an option to add friend.
  • DadisFat1975
    DadisFat1975 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've lost track of how many restarts I've had. It's got to go better with others, right? Friend request on the way.
  • mgeeq
    mgeeq Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm also back. I carefully logged everything this week and am down a pound. A pound may not seem much but it's more than I've lost in the last few months. I completely agree with BradC, above. Logging snacks is important. I ate a cookie, a small snickers, and something else (forgotten - which shows how deliciously memorable it was) the other day. Each one was about 150 calories. That's 450 calories of good, healthy fuel I could've given my body instead!

Feel free to add me. Maggie