A New Beginning

Options
Hi. My name is Savannah Poole. I've always strived to lose weight and look great but it's always been hard. I've just had a baby 1 month and 3 weeks ago so this will be my greatest challenge. He was an 11 pound baby so I will have a lot of extra weight and loose skin to tighten up. I really hope I can stick through this. I'm the biggest I've ever been in my entire life. I hope I can find people to motivate me through this post. I could really use some positive people in my life right now. It's depressing looking at myself in the mirror. And it's hard for me to exercise because my joints have a hard time doing what they used to do. I hope to find other young mom's or people that have gone through a rough patch to inspire me to get to my goal weight! Good luck to all the new people like me out there.

Replies

• LPintheCity
    LPintheCity Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm doing a long-term, low-intensity weight loss plan over the next year. All you have to do is stick with it! Feel free to add me and we can work to motivate each other!
  • James12315
    James12315 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hello your more than welcome to add me. I'm a regular user and am more than happy to offer some support and advice. Just be patient with the weight loss, you will get to your goal. Best of luck with your journey :).
  • chrispag1983
    chrispag1983 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi you add me if you like but one thing to tell you that the results you want will not happen over night. For me it took over a year to lose 40 pounds so to do it right it will take time. But it can be done start of with small goals like I want to lose 2 to 5 pounds a month.
  • Celebi03
    Celebi03 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I can totally relate. I had my baby two months ago and I'm trying to get the weight off. I will add you! :) we can do this.
  • NomsOnYourFace
    NomsOnYourFace Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Oh good! We can be each other's thinspiration (: