Mom of a 1 year old

Options
Hi. I have a (nearly) 15 month old, and am still struggling with the last 15/20 lbs. I *really** don't want to spend another summer self conscious about being in a swim suit or shorts.

Anyone else dealing with this? I'd love some support.

Replies

• ritzbits190
    ritzbits190 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have a 19 month old. I am working on getting rid of the last 10lbs. Lost almost 40lbs so far with MFP. Feel free to friend me!
  • nadel2016
    nadel2016 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Another mama here :smiley:
    My son is 9 month old ,still have 45 lbs to lose.
    Add me if you like
  • carmelamadeleine
    carmelamadeleine Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Mom of 21 month old.
  • zenni_d
    zenni_d Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a mom to an 20 month old and an almost 4 year. I still had about 10 lbs to go from 1st son when I got pregnant with my 2nd son. So now I have about 25 lbs I'm struggling to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Glad to know I'm not alone. Pretty much all the girls in my mommy group are already back at pre-pregnancy weight! I'm still bfing if that makes a difference.

I sent friend requests. :)
  • jh5377
    jh5377 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    i put on 23 kg with both my kids. Im normally sit at 63kg. I always walked about 5km most days till about 8 months and my eating was pretty good. had babies breastfed, worked my butt off walking and counting calories and it still took 15 months to get back to pre pregnancy weight. it friggin sux doesnt it. you will get there and then get pregnant again lol. some of us just don't have that luck
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I was around 67kg pre-baby and was 87kg when I delivered (a 4 kg baby). I'm about 74/75kg now. I walk a lot, go to the zoo, etc but have been making poor eating choices and eating so much! We did IVF and are actually planning to try again at the end of summer, and I don't want to accumulate more weight and would like to be as healthy as possible, too!
  • jh5377
    jh5377 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    try your best while you have one, trust me having two it became much harder going out for a quick walk with a friend while you ditch babies on hubby. I honestly hated and i mean hated being overweight as i never had been and to be honest when i didnt feel attractive it was harder to feel happy with myself and with/for hubby. I just drunk too much beer and ate too much over christmas and put on a few kilos so I'm back to counting calories for a few weeks. You can do it - count those calories, do some squats, put on some makeup and get motivated to be a hot mama!!
  • k_nelson_24
    k_nelson_24 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hey! Mommy of an almost 14-month-old here. :smile: I gained 50lbs while pregnant, I have lost about 80lbs, and would like to lose at least another 20lbs. Feel free to add me! I log every day and my food journal is public!
  • april3888
    april3888 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have a 16 month old and got 8lbs to go. I lost it after she was born but gained it back. It's a struggle
  • mlstaubin
    mlstaubin Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    hey mamas!! I gained 45lbs with my pregnancy but lost it with at home workouts, eating right and having a support group. Would love to be friends on here!
  • skroops
    skroops Posts: 19 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Hi Mamas! My kids are older (5&7), but I am also looking for some support to drop 15 lbs for summer. I *had* lost all my baby weight +and additional 5, but when I stopped nursing (and started drinking wine again), the weight started to creep back on. I am now the heaviest I have ever been non-pregnant, but I am determined to get the weight off!
    I have made a goal to lose 15 lbs by the 10th anniversary on 6/30. Would love some friends for support and accountability! Add me :)
  • ElbowCoude
    ElbowCoude Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have a 6 year old, 4 year old, and an 11 month old! In the last 8 months I have lost over 110!lbs with 25 left! I'm ALMOST there! I want to be done by summer but the end seems the hardest!