• KateTii
    KateTii Posts: 886 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    clark614 wrote: »
    Calorie deficit .

So it's that simple!!!

Yep.

For weightloss, calories is all that matter.

However, for health/nutrition, you do want to make sure at least a good portion of those calories come from good nutritious foods.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Does the type of foods matter what you eat or it does not matter. Or is it
    about staying in a calorie deficit.

You have been asking these same questions for a month already. Are you expecting a different answer, or having difficulty finding your old threads?

Eat what you like within the calorie goal for weight loss.

Play with macro balances for satiety and to support your goals. I find protein and fats filling, but if I want to stuff myself for just a few calories, veggies are the way to go.

Exercise if you want to look better naked. No pictures needed :tongue:
  • Noeediddntt
    Noeediddntt Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have had success with IIFYM/Flexible dieting but its all about calorie deficit and hitting your macro nutrients consistently. The majority of your foods need to come from whole foods from the grocery store with occasionally fitting in fast foods or processed foods into your macros. I don't think it matters what you eat but your definitely not going to have success eating alot of junk because you'll never hit your macros that way. Your body also doesn't digest fast or processed foods as good as whole food so that's the other thing to take into consideration. Take a look at my food diary, you'll see a couple examples of how I fit foods I enjoy into my diet - I'm on week two of my 16 week cut, 10lbs down so far from 213 to 203.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    Does the type of foods matter what you eat or it does not matter. Or is it
    about staying in a calorie deficit.

You have been asking these same questions for a month already. Are you expecting a different answer, or having difficulty finding your old threads?

Eat what you like within the calorie goal for weight loss.

Play with macro balances for satiety and to support your goals. I find protein and fats filling, but if I want to stuff myself for just a few calories, veggies are the way to go.

Exercise if you want to look better naked. No pictures needed :tongue:

This. Especially the last sentence.