Greetings, everyone! Looking to get fit, healthy, and happy!

Options
Nifesie
Nifesie Posts: 25 Member
edited March 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hello, hello everyone! My name is Brittney! I made this account some time ago, but I’m finally going to be using it come this Monday.

I’m looking to lose weight (some of it baby weight, haha), get healthy, and just be happy with myself. I’m going to be changing my lifestyle to fit that of the Ketogenic Diet, so if anyone is aware of that way of eating please hit me up! Even if you aren’t eating low carb, please send a message my way.

I would love to chat with and be in a support group of others trying to get healthy. I don’t have much of a support group offline and would love to find it here.

I hope to chat and get to know so many of you here!

Edit [10:26PM PST]

My stats are: F/25/5'3" with a starting weight at 170lb, but I will be seeing what my weight is on Monday and adjust as such. I'm hoping to get down to 110lb or 115lb.

My daily Macros and Calories are: 1240cal, 100g fat, 75g protein, 10g net carbohydrates.

Replies

• MeganSchuyler16
    MeganSchuyler16 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! That goes for anyone! Open diary and I'm on here daily. Just started last week and I've lost 4lbs already! I'm 26, 5'6", and have about 63lbs yet to lose!
  • Nifesie
    Nifesie Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! That goes for anyone! Open diary and I'm on here daily. Just started last week and I've lost 4lbs already! I'm 26, 5'6", and have about 63lbs yet to lose!

I will definitely add you! I will be able to start using my MFP on Monday! Open Diary and will be submitting information daily, as well. My stats are: F/25/5'3" with a starting weight at 170lb, but I will be seeing what my weight is on Monday and adjust as such. I'm hoping to get down to 110lb or 115lb.

My daily Macros and Calories are: 1240cal, 100g fat, 75g protein, 10g net carbohydrates.
  • Ramen237
    Ramen237 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Hello! Just sent you a request :)