Breastfeeding

Options
SarahFayVaughn
SarahFayVaughn Posts: 1 Member
I would love it if this app had a setting for breastfeeding moms. I think our calorie requirements are different. There are many of us looking to get a handle on our health after having a baby and it'd be nice to see a more accurate goal list, instead I have to adjust it in my head and feel like I'm eating too much according to the apps settings.

Replies

• ellebreedlove42
    ellebreedlove42 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    That's too true ! Buuuuut you can manually adjust your calorie goals, it won't show the proper "you'd weigh this blah blah" after logging days but at least you'll feel like you're not over doing it. I feel every doctor is different too in what they recommend for breastfeeding moms. I've heard anywhere from 300-500 plus calories. Then others say just drink a lot.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    You can add a Breastfeeding calorie adjustment through your food diary
  • nadiakukuczka
    nadiakukuczka Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love it if this app had a setting for breastfeeding moms. I think our calorie requirements are different. There are many of us looking to get a handle on our health after having a baby and it'd be nice to see a more accurate goal list, instead I have to adjust it in my head and feel like I'm eating too much according to the apps settings.

Same here, sometimes i wonder if the diet didnt effect my milk to much.