Any non-coffee drinkers?

Options
MsAmandaNJ
MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
I don't drink coffee, can't stand the smell of it either. I like hot chocolate, juice, water. Tea bores me, but I'd rather pay for that than an overpriced bottle of water when I'm out. Dunkin Donuts had a frozen hot chocolate one summer, I was thrilled that non-coffee drinkers were given a new option...but they stopped offering it. I just feel like I can never be part of a club.

Replies

• Angela937
    Angela937 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Starbucks can make any drink without coffee. Order a mocha frappucino without the espresso, it should be similar to a frozen hot chocolate.
  • kakkoibabe
    kakkoibabe Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you, except I don't like juice. So that leaves me with mostly water. The Zico chocolate coconut water isn't too bad if you're looking for something different and cold.
  • NA1979
    NA1979 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    There's none coffee lovers out there? Wow!
  • shaken2010
    shaken2010 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I don't drink coffee, unless I'm desperate. It's always mixed in with hot chocolate.
  • bigcountry0430
    bigcountry0430 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    My caffeine consumption comes from Monster Energy. Try the milk based Vanilla Frap from Starbucks
  • Shyness40
    Shyness40 Posts: 3,430 Member
    Options
    I don't like coffee and just tolerate tea.
  • jackie_van_d
    jackie_van_d Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Shyness40 wrote: »

Same here, just quit Coca-Cola and not really into juice so water or hot chocolate for me
  • Shyness40
    Shyness40 Posts: 3,430 Member
    Options
    jjansen39 wrote: »
    Shyness40 wrote: »

Same here, just quit Coca-Cola and not really into juice so water or hot chocolate for me

Same here except no hot chocolate. I just drink water, water with BCAAs and one protein drink a day.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,627 Member
    Options
    I tried coffee once when I was 5 and once when I was 20 and it still tasted awful.

I'm pretty much a water girl. I stopped drinking all soda ages ago except sometimes, when it's really hot out, I get this craving for hansen's diet root beer.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,588 Member
    Options
    i love ice capps and when a timmies near me gets the soy milk in i will again be drinking ice capps

but other than that im not a coffee drinker
  • HStheBusyBee
    HStheBusyBee Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    I live for cups of tea. Cannot stand coffee though.
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    No coffee. Not hot tea. They both gag me. Hot cocoa offered at restaurants is gross. (I make my own.) And not much of a Soda fan either...now....give me a 7-11 Sugar Free Slurpee on any hot day any time!
  • amaccario1986
    amaccario1986 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I haven't drink coffee in 2 months
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    i love ice capps and when a timmies near me gets the soy milk in i will again be drinking ice capps

mmm ice caps. So yummy

I never was a coffee drinker until I had a child and needed an afternoon caffeine boost. I was trying to eat better this past week and had tea instead of coffee and I didn't miss coffee at all. So I guess I'm not a "real" coffee drinker
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

mmm ice caps. So yummy

I never was a coffee drinker until I had a child and needed an afternoon caffeine boost. I was trying to eat better this past week and had tea instead of coffee and I didn't miss coffee at all. So I guess I'm not a "real" coffee drinker

The Deception! you know you love Coffee!

I love coffee on and off, some months ill need it every day, some months im fine with out it.
  • Scamd83
    Scamd83 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to have a look to see the kind of people who don't like coffee.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options

mmm ice caps. So yummy

I love coffee on and off, some months ill need it every day, some months im fine with out it.

We're the same person remember
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I don't drink coffee (except back when I worked 3rd and forced myself) but I LOVE to smell it! I love to fix my husband's coffee for him.
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options

mmm ice caps. So yummy

We're the same person remember

except youre cuter
  • deaddolly
    deaddolly Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I hate coffee. Makes me pee instantly. So does tea.
    I'm a diet soda addict, but have cut way down. Wyler's has 5 cal. drink
    mixes that are good. I have to disguise water...hate that too!