Hello from Canada

Options
Hello
I am a 32 year old stay at home mom of 3 girls, who is finally tired of the way I look. I am at the biggest I have ever been in my life and need to do something about it!!!

I was a single mom for 8 years and did everything for my kids. I met my husband just about 3 years ago now and we have a baby together (11years, 9years and 7months). We just recently went to Cuba with our families to get married. We had a wonderful time but looking at the pics I cry thinking I could of and have looked better. It is nice to know that there are people out there just like me. I started my program today and would like to lose about 40lbs. I have a personal coach (my sister ) which I am hoping will kick my butt when needed. I know everyone needs support in all directions so I hope that I can be support to others as I will need it also.

Replies

• momathome
    Options
    Hello
    I am a 32 year old stay at home mom of 3 girls, who is finally tired of the way I look. I am at the biggest I have ever been in my life and need to do something about it!!!

I was a single mom for 8 years and did everything for my kids. I met my husband just about 3 years ago now and we have a baby together (11years, 9years and 7months). We just recently went to Cuba with our families to get married. We had a wonderful time but looking at the pics I cry thinking I could of and have looked better. It is nice to know that there are people out there just like me. I started my program today and would like to lose about 40lbs. I have a personal coach (my sister ) which I am hoping will kick my butt when needed. I know everyone needs support in all directions so I hope that I can be support to others as I will need it also.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard:flowerforyou:
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    Welcome. It is a great site with lots of support.
  • twinightash
    Options
    Welcome. I'm in Canada as well :happy:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Welcome from Ontario:smile:
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I'm from Canada too- Nova Scotia. =o)
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome from a little town just outside Calgary! Best of luck to you!
  • momathome
    Options
    Thanks all, so far according to my scales in a week I have lost 7lbs!!!! Not sure if that could be correct but hey it is motivation enough for me (even if it is all just water)
  • babyhippo
    Options
    Welcome. 7lbs is a incredible beginning. Good for you. You will love being apart of the site. Everyone is such a great support.