This is great!!

Options
:laugh:
I was introduced to the Myfitnesspal by a co-worker! I love this. There is no weighing in with a group of people... I'm motivated by myself. This gives me a great deal of accountability!!! Thanks guys.

Replies

• deedee3732
    deedee3732 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I love it so far.....been on here more than facebook over the last few days! Welcome from another newbie!
  • le6676
    le6676 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Yeah, when I came across this website on youtube I was so amazed, I was telling everyone about it but no-one seemed to care!
    Welcome, i'm sure you will get alot of motivation x
  • Laurayinz
    Laurayinz Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    I love this. There is no weighing in with a group of people... I'm motivated by myself. This gives me a great deal of accountability!!!
    My sentiments, exactly! :drinker:
  • sbrown6
    sbrown6 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I love it here. The people are so wonderful, motivational, and supportive. Check out the success stories -- if you haven't already. I check them every day and it keeps me sooooo motivated. PLease feel free to add me as a friend. I think it really helps to have astrong positiove support group.
  • new_erin
    new_erin Posts: 8
    Options
    Hey guys, just started yesterday! SW is 228, and although my ultimate goal is losing at least 60 lbs, my first goal is 20. I'll be particularly happy when I get under 200! I'm 28, 5'4", and am very motivated. I just hope to keep this up, and love having a site like this that can help me do that! :) Good luck to you all!