Star Wars Nerd Looking To Refind His Place in This Galaxy

Options
Judge me by my size, do you?

Well, yeah, a lot of people have. I see the looks, and well, hey, who can blame them. I have at terrible since I was little and the result is a 403 pound man. Not cool. Not happy with it at all. I am a HUGE (see what I did there) Star Wars fan, and if you have read any of the books, you may understand my screen name, and my guy is Darth Maul. Sadly, right now,I could give Jabba a run for his money in an ugly contest, so it is time to learn how to treat myself right, eat right, and learn how this all works. If there are any other fan boys or fan girls out there, please, light my fire and we can make this a victory!

P.S. Extra points for all of you Dark Side people!

108831599.png

Replies

• checkthestove
    checkthestove Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    MFP BEST FRIEND!!! I loveee Star Wars AND I thrive on the Dark Side! Sith for life, dude :) Adding you!!
  • TK6299
    TK6299 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I get it! And as a true fan, I assume you get my screen name. I am a former member of the 501st, and a certified Stormtrooper & Biker Scout and recently lost 37lbs. Feel free to add me. Long live the Empire.
  • iluvnufoods
    iluvnufoods Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I see you already found me ;) But others can certainly add me as well. I LOVE Star Wars, the Dark Side in particular. Both my husband and I are huge fans.
  • soullevel
    soullevel Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    So, love Star Wars, but . . . I would probably be a Jedi. But,you have an awesome post and, well I need to lose about *in hushed tones* 90 lbs
  • Skipeople
    Skipeople Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Sir, I give you a virtual hug for that amazing clickbait title! :p I can't say I'm a huge fan of SW as I haven't read any of the books or seen any movie since the 90s as a child. I'm on neutral ground, I suppose. BUT, I at least know the characters you mentioned, so that's worth something, right?

I too have a big weight problem (not as punny as yours) and support you fully on your journey!

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!

• galabrielle98
    galabrielle98 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I love, love, LOVE Star Wars. And I still think the Imperials are the good guys.
    I lost 33 pounds so far and I have 40 left to go. Feel free to add me!!
  • TieFightHer
    TieFightHer Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm just going to go through and add all of you to my friends list. :) Don't mind me.
  • ServeJesus2008
    ServeJesus2008 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I love star wars i like darth vader and new sith
  • ServeJesus2008
    ServeJesus2008 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Annahbananas
    Annahbananas Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Pfff grey Jedi is where it's at. We have the most fun. There is no passion?? Pfff :smile:

Brb, gotta do some carbonate leg presses (carbonite is heavier than iron....and colder!!!!)
  • JennylovesKarl
    JennylovesKarl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm a SW fan, but light side through and through. Especially on MFP - because I hear the Dark Side has cookies and they don't fit my macros.
  • ofcsfoster36
    ofcsfoster36 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Huge Star Wars fan, literally, at my heaviest I was 420 lbs. now down to about 343. So it would still take a massive force push to move me but I heading in the right direction. Want to lose the weight so me and my friends can do fan fic movies and cosplay and no one wants to see a fat Sith Lord. I am sith all the way.
  • Mike02209
    Mike02209 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Same here, I assume Darth Bane's Rule of Two does not apply here, so feel free to add me.
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    ...I use to refer to myself as the "latin Jabba the Hutt" as I thought I was big enough that if Mexico (or any latin country) did a Star Wars rip off, I could have been Jabba.
    ...a bit smaller now and hopefully more to come (or less).
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    My usual screen name is MaraJade :) So yeah...a bit SW geekdom here