sad

Options
BF just broke up with me after two years n now I feel like I have to loose weight to feel better about myself :/

Replies

• NaturalNancy
    NaturalNancy Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry you are sad.
    Do something nice for yourself.
    If you want to lose weight then you can but weight doesn't define you.
  • davidmartinez66
    davidmartinez66 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Katie,

Sorry to hear that. Now time to focus on you? This community will help you along and certainly motivate you as well.

What are your goals? How much weight would you like to lose?

Please add me, I log food and exercise daily and I fitbit as well, you will be fine!!

All the Best
    David
  • daydreams_of_pretty
    daydreams_of_pretty Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I know those feels!!! It's not about weight loss, even though it feels like it is. Why not focus on caring for yourself and let the pieces fall into place?
  • tjsloff
    tjsloff Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My ex of 4 years dumped me about 2 months ago. I've been trying to improve social skills, advance my life situation, and get healthier physically. I've been going to social events I don't want to. My body has been feeling better to me. Just some motivation for you! Remember, happiness comes from within yourself and no one can make you happy. It is your choice to be happy.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    Not knowing anything else about you, all I can say is, while it's a great time to focus on yourself and your needs, your relationship didn't define you. You're still you with the boyfriend or without him.
  • Yi5hedr3
    Yi5hedr3 Posts: 2,696 Member
    Options
    Whatever works! Keeping carbs below 100 grams/day will allow your body to burn fat. :)