Day 1

Options
Hello everyone. Today is day 1 yet again to try and lose the excess weight that I have. I joined WW not long back but got fed up with going to the meetings ! So bought a Fitbit Blaze and going to try and lose the weight myself with that and FItness Pal, and support from you guys

Replies

• CodyConway
    CodyConway Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you!
  • Diane_50
    Diane_50 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you
  • rxguy9
    rxguy9 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Add if u like
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    Diane_50 wrote: »
    Hello everyone. Today is day 1 yet again to try and lose the excess weight that I have. I joined WW not long back but got fed up with going to the meetings ! So bought a Fitbit Blaze and going to try and lose the weight myself with that and FItness Pal, and support from you guys

I do WW online and like it but never did the meetings because I got tired of hearing people say I didn't have anything to lose just because I had "less to lose" than most. I'm still doing WW now and now I'm getting addicted to this site so I may just cancel WW all together. 19.95/month is a bit much IMO.
  • Diane_50
    Diane_50 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi perky mommy. I think there is enough hints tips , recipes, the support we need on this forum and it doesn't have that monthly fee. I'm on day one and already feel more motivated after reading people's posts. Good luck with your journey