boredgamer, trying to lose weight

HEY! I got minimum at best in motivation.. I was 200 now I'm 280. I gain 80 pound in over a 9 month span. I was on a online relationship, I became paranoid, I thought my girlfriend was keeping secret from me and I ended up spying on her since I dislike secrets. I saw how her friends were acting around her and figured out her best friend is an online man *kitten* who touches her however you never know if they could be doing other things like nude photo etc... so i kept that to myself and finally told her around may 15 2015 which caused her to freak that I invaded her privacy and that I had no right to do that to her life. Correction, I was her boyfriend I had every right... You are supposed to not keep secret! Anyways I truly loved her even giving her multiple more chances I begged her to go back to me... it bugs me though why she cheated I still don't understand... however she's my ex now I'm trying move on that includes losing the weight i gain from being with her in that unstable relationship. Please, help me.. I need to lose weight in 2 month for graduation. I want to be slimmer i know i can't lose more then a few pounds but that's a start!

Replies