stomach hurts

Options
I have lost 26 pounds so far. I have noticed that now after every time I eat my stomach hurts :( It's not like i'm pigging out on junk food or anything bad either. I feel I am eating smarter choices in serving sizes. Has this happened to anyone else?

Replies

• tn2010
    tn2010 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    It happened to me starting last summer. I started tracking when it happened and what I had been eating (easy to do w/ your mfp journal...just log the nausea in the notes section). Then I was able to share my issues with doctors. It turns out I'm sensitive to gluten and have since cut it out of my diet.
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I was having stomach cramping almost every time after I eat within 15 minutes to a hour after I finished. It was also followed by episodes of vomiting going to the Doctor tomorrow!
  • kellieprindle
    kellieprindle Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    It's happening to me...for me I know that it is an increase in fiber that my body is not accustomed to yet. I am getting bloated from it too...ouch!!

1628192.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • juyish
    juyish Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I agree with the person who posted check it out with your doctor, but what I have been doing is using parsley on my food, drinking ginger tea and taking Papaya Enzymes which had been great since I have not even had night episodes of sour stomach issues. :
  • MellowYellowGem
    MellowYellowGem Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I have noticed this too, not bad really pain, but a little cramp.
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    I've started having stomach pains in the last year from dairy products, was sensitive to it before without knowing it but then it turned to full blown pain when eating dairy products, took me a while to figure it out....

Intolerance can start all of the sudden, you never know (ex: at 17, I became intolerant to a red dye found in mr. freeze, kool aid and other products).