Support needed

Options
My name is Tammie. 47 and at least 90lbs overweight. I have no real support system and am desperately begging for someone to be there for me. Any help appreciated.

Replies

• runbabarun
    runbabarun Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hello new friend! More friends for Tammie please!
  • joujito556
    joujito556 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello Tammie, please feel free to add me as a friend....
  • jan1208
    jan1208 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Tammie! I am sad to hear you feel you have no support system - but I think you'll find you have yourself on your side, and many people on here who would be happy to cheer you on, share in your milestone celebrations and encourage you to stay on track! Feel free to add me as a friend if you wish - I'm also feeling a little alone, as I'm doing this in secret so that no family or friends judge me if I fail!
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    Hey Tammie! Welcome to the site. I've been here a few days myself and love it here. The support is wonderful. Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like to.
  • runbabarun
    Options
    This is the best thing about this site! Thank you!
  • mutt79
    mutt79 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Tammie ... I'd love to add you as a friend but I can't figure out how....... I've been training along time and after having a family let it slide a bit (possibly a lot
  • runbabarun
    Options
    @mutt79 Go to her profile and click on the blue "friend +" icon. In the app, it is on the lower right.
  • kiralu76
    kiralu76 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi Tammie! Welcome to MFP. Please feel free to add me. I am on here every day.
  • mutt79
    mutt79 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks @runbabarun if I opened my eyes I might have seen it
  • runbabarun
    Options
    Don't blame you, mine are only half open today! @mutt79