Almost 2 yrs and 50lbs later

Options
Struggled with weight most of my life. Was a healthy 135 when I met my husband 10 yrs ago. After years of not eatting right and depression and having a baby, I think now I am finally back on the losing track! now for the next 50 or so...

hope this works...

SU1BRzEyOTEtMS5qcGc-1.jpg

Replies

• juliemval
    juliemval Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Hodar
    Hodar Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    You and I are starting at similar places - too big. This is a HUGE milestone, keep up the good work, you are doing great and it shows.
  • Jodasi
    Jodasi Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You're doing wonderful. Thanks for the motivation to know that this thing called weight loss success can be achieved!
  • IESHA12
    IESHA12 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    U LOOK GREAATT GOOD LUCK
  • WillWorkout4Food
    WillWorkout4Food Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • Cherese1983
    Cherese1983 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!! Great job!!:flowerforyou:
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! You are looking great!!
  • Bridge_CG
    Bridge_CG Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing!!!!
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • BJC78
    BJC78 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great!!!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Congrats on losing 50lbs! Great feeling isnt it? You look great keep it up :)
  • th1nkth1nmama
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Took a lot in me to post these pics. I always feel inscure. Still have my days where all I want to do is give up but the days when the scale goes down keep me going... That and being here for my children! My oldest has gotten into running with me and my youngest is really starting to love our evening stroll.
    MFP has been wonderful! Everyone is so encouraging! So glad I found this site!!!
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! What an incredible difference!! You are awesome! :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • ksteak
    ksteak Posts: 6
    Options
    Great work! I know how hard it is to lose weight after kids. You look great.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    wow congrats!!!! my SW is similar to your non-pg start weight :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!