I am starting all over again

Options
I am starting all over again. I got to my goal weight once 2 years ago and my goal weight was 115lbs. I have gained my weight back and I am now 145 lbs and I am 4" 11. Since I got divorced 2 months ago its just me now. I need all the motivation and support I can get. I am looking for new friends to help me on this journey.

Replies

• ThinkShortsAndTank
    ThinkShortsAndTank Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me! I was thin and had been weight lifting and looked and felt great. Divorce diet for me consisted of gaining 30 lbs in about 3 months. Still struggling to get rid of it. I have about 30 lbs to lose. Add me, hon!
  • ReneeDawalga5100
    ReneeDawalga5100 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Add me.
  • mlstaubin
    mlstaubin Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    hey lady! Let's connect! I know what you are going through. Would love to be accountability
    buddies!
  • dmpolansky
    dmpolansky Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm basically starting over.....again. I've been divorced for almost 2 years now. We can motivate each other!
  • Dboggs166
    Dboggs166 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over now after making my goal weight and gaining it all back after a year and a half at a very stressful job. Please add me, I'm looking for friends that will push each other to do better! We can do this again!!
  • journeybegins
    journeybegins Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me as I have tried this now 4 times. I really want to get fit for ME! No one else. I just want to feel better. I am having more aches and pains then ever and I know its because I sit way to much. Need motivational partners to make this a reality.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    If you never leave, you don't have to restart or come back. Seriously, this is a life style change, not a band aid or quick fix.