Help! Easter temptations

Options
Hi all, I'm really struggling with all the Easter temptations around. In our house we have so many Easter eggs and homemade flapjacks that were given to us. It's mainly for the children but I find it so hard to stear away from them!! I only started my weightloss journey two weeks ago but lost nearly 4lb and I'm afraid I'm just going to put weight on. How are you all dealing with this? Any pep talk or motivation would be great thank you x

Replies

• laurie62ann
    laurie62ann Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Drink lots of water; a glass each time you feel tempted. I also chew gum to help avoid putting food in my mouth. You can do this!
  • DAM5412
    DAM5412 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    jeneyres87 wrote: »
    Hi all, I'm really struggling with all the Easter temptations around. In our house we have so many Easter eggs and homemade flapjacks that were given to us. It's mainly for the children but I find it so hard to stear away from them!! I only started my weightloss journey two weeks ago but lost nearly 4lb and I'm afraid I'm just going to put weight on. How are you all dealing with this? Any pep talk or motivation would be great thank you x

Two weeks and 4lbs is a great start, but this is where you really show how tough you are. Buckle down and don't be permanently taken off course by a temporary satisfaction. If you need to, throw it away. If your kids are like mine, they are not even going to miss them.