New to MFP, not new to fitness. Hello!

Options
Quick run down. Last year, around August, I committed myself to a strict diet to change my eating habits. By January, I had dropped 15lbs and my gut was melting away.

Also in January, I finally got my rear back to the gym and have been weight training six days a week (sometimes I sneak a bit in on Sumdays, too).

I've dropped a few more pounds of fat and have been gaining lean muscle mass gradually and noticeably. I've gotten myself to be disciplined to both my diet and training regiment....and now feel and look better than I ever have.

I recently began trying a ketogenic diet and am about four weeks into it. I plan on continuing a straight keto diet for another month and will then begin to cycle carbs in an out after that.

My goals are to continue training hard and perfecting my diet (still fine tuning that) and motivate/get motivated by all of you.

Just wanted to introduce myself. Keep hammering, everyone, and push yourself to achieve your goals.

Replies

• mf88mf
    mf88mf Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Same here. Started in October 2015, lowered body fat from 21% to 17%, built some muscle. Still learning, improving my workout routine, my diet. Trying to count macros. Gym is never a problem, but tracking macros..the struggle is real
  • bradcfairchild
    bradcfairchild Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Perfecting the diet sounds great. Myself, I'd like to control it. Good luck.