Lets be friends!

Options
itslemia
itslemia Posts: 10 Member
What are the goals you want to accomplish? What are some struggles youve been facing with trying to lose weight or gain weight or just trying to maintain your weight? Just looking for people to talk to about things like this :) maybe we can be friends and motivate one another :)

Replies

• Zeus727
    Zeus727 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Gotcha.
  • mellyboobear
    mellyboobear Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    (:
  • Justn7883
    Justn7883 Posts: 4,764 Member
    Options
    Okay
  • joeross155
    joeross155 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Sure add me
  • dolly2nv
    dolly2nv Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there
  • monicaruggles28
    monicaruggles28 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    add me :)
  • Craig8926
    Craig8926 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • nbusam7
    nbusam7 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I personally find myself fluctuating in motivation and desire to good by myself. I have been tightening the gap steadily and learning a lot about myself, increasing my ability to manage the way I interact with the world better. Eradicating bad habits, increasing self control and discipline, promoting good health, and expressing my philosophical introspection through creative mediums is the goal ❤️ done ranting. Thanks.
  • Misift
    Misift Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My biggest weight loss struggle at the moment is when I am doing my insanity workout (day 4) my dong falls out of the pocket of my boxer briefs.... Really preventing me from digging deep...
  • ObsessiveRunner24
    ObsessiveRunner24 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Gon ahead and add me
  • niaacrush2000
    niaacrush2000 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Add me...
  • llello75
    llello75 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Gained 15lbs since arriving in cathedral city 5 months ago. Want get down to 225 by summer. My struggle is keeping a constant gym routine and schedule cause i take care of two elderly parents (not complaining). Could definitly use motivation.
  • samanthalees1
    samanthalees1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends and motivation! Add me
  • wrenegade64
    wrenegade64 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I pretty much have all the tools and knowledge I need....sometimes it is difficult to stay on track and not "sway" heavily. Would love to have a good motivation & support clique vakcg6ly13x7.jpg