Community of Support

Options
Madisonbee3
Madisonbee3 Posts: 4 Member
edited March 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hey! My name is Madison and although I'm just now using my fitness pal account after a year, I have made some pretty impressive changes ☺ I went from 340 to 180 in the last year, but with some setbacks gained 20 lbs. I'd love to make new friends since along with weight, I lost a lot of my friends too

Replies

• mommazach
    mommazach Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Wow. Congratulations! That is a great victory. Add some supportive friends and continue to your goal lady
  • Madisonbee3
    Madisonbee3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you ☺
  • faithsstaircase
    faithsstaircase Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's awesome. Did you do a particular program?
  • jennnco
    jennnco Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, congrats on your success. Would love to add you and form a community of support
  • LindseyBallo
    LindseyBallo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing!! Way to go, girl. You are motivation for me! I am just starting my fitness journey...so it'd be lovely to keep hearing about how you're doing and what makes you feel successful in this adventure!
  • bgfalcon96
    bgfalcon96 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic!!! Keep it up!!!
  • work_on_it
    work_on_it Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • johnbella
    johnbella Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey! My name is Madison and although I'm just now using my fitness pal account after a year, I have made some pretty impressive changes ☺ I went from 340 to 180 in the last year, but with some setbacks gained 20 lbs. I'd love to make new friends since along with weight, I lost a lot of my friends too

Wow, you're half the woman you used to be.