Looking My Best in My 30s!!

Options
needtolosethirty
needtolosethirty Posts: 9 Member
edited March 2016 in Motivation and Support
Hi Everyone.
So yes I am in my 30s and will be turning the big 3-2 this year and it is time for a change. When i was 29 i said i will be fit for 30(didn't happen) when i turned 30 going to 31 same thing.. Now that i am turning 32, i say enough is enough. I'm done with the excuses, the blaming game, the laziness and so on. I'm getting older and I do not need extra weight on me. So this is to all my 30s people that wish to do the same. It's not too late to start. It's only the beginning. So if that is you, please add me as a friend and let's do this together! !!;)

Replies

• julyrunner
    julyrunner Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request :)
  • jchesro
    jchesro Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I know that feeling, except that I am 34 and still struggling. I'm getting married in 5 months so really need to shift the weight. Would be great to be part of a support group that helped us achieve real goals through accountability and motivation. I am looking to combine healthy eating and frequent exercise to drop the pounds. Add me as a friend if this sounds like it aligns with what you are looking for. Thanks
  • motivatedsister
    motivatedsister Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    In my 30s feel free to add me! I'm down 30 lbs already have a lot more to go. It would be nice to be at final goal before end of year!
  • ChaleGirl
    ChaleGirl Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I just turned 30 and want to get down to my goal weight finally and just enjoy my body. I want to be in the best shape of my life going forwards. I've been quite bad over Easter weekend, but getting back to being good from tomorrow. I have 42lb to loose!
    Good luck!! We can do this!! :)
  • NA1979
    NA1979 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Can I just say,age should be no barrier to your health, I'm 36 and I'm fitter now than most of my 20's, after I got married about 10 yrs ago I let my self go for the majority of it, I got to about 200+lbs at my worst, than in 2015, decided I've had enough and just decided to change my life style, no diets or anything, your young and healthy, so just do it whilst you still can!!good luck.
  • viren19890
    viren19890 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    NA1979 wrote: »
    Can I just say,age should be no barrier to your health, I'm 36 and I'm fitter now than most of my 20's, after I got married about 10 yrs ago I let my self go for the majority of it, I got to about 200+lbs at my worst, than in 2015, decided I've had enough and just decided to change my life style, no diets or anything, your young and healthy, so just do it whilst you still can!!good luck.

+1

If you are using age as your "why" to lose weight then it might not be sustainable because at the end of the day -it's just a number.
    If your "why" is to be the best version of yourself starting now-that's better.

Good Luck to all.
  • Tans40
    Tans40 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you. I will be 32 this year and have a one year old.. I'm struggling but trying to stay positive and take it day by day. Good luck. Feel free to add me we can motivate eachother
  • needtolosethirty
    needtolosethirty Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. We can do this! !