Support Please

Options
Spyglute
Spyglute Posts: 3 Member
edited March 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hey guys :)
I have recently come back from a vacation and realized really quickly how bad I felt about letting myself go. I have had ups and downs with weight loss before but I never really kept with what I was doing to maintain. I would love some support because I definitely struggle alone and tend to binge. Working towards a happier me!

Replies

• yellowevo42
    yellowevo42 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!
  • jan1208
    jan1208 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi there - I hope you had a lovely time away! It's important to let yourself enough things like holidays away, or big family events and to try not to feel TOO guilty as you're only human - but at least you are aware that now you are home you need to be back on track, which is often the hardest part! Just remember to stock up on the fruits, vegetables and healthy options so that you aren't tempted to endulge on the bad foods! Sounds like your head is in the right place - which is always a good start! You can add me if you want someone to nag you to keep on track and congratulate you when you do! Best of luck - I believe you can do it, so you should too!!
  • nado650
    nado650 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Don't be so hard on yourself we are all trying to change our ways and be better at making good choices . Time is on our side that's why we are here we could have easily kept doing things we shouldn't but we are trying that's why we are here ! One day at a time believe in yourself we believe in you
  • lucyjoon402
    lucyjoon402 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    We all have ups and downs. What matters is that we keep trying. You don't fail until you stop! You got this! Feel free to add me!
  • Spyglute
    Spyglute Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys :)
  • battyg1313
    battyg1313 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me people
  • pnelsonff
    pnelsonff Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm ready!
  • bigcountry0430
    bigcountry0430 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Stay positive and know there are folks here that have your back
  • pbee89
    pbee89 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Try not to feel too down, positive attitude and focusing on the beautiful things about yourself helps
  • momof4girls48
    momof4girls48 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Vacations are like that. Do not worry. Just get back to tracking and you will soon be back on the track to weight loss.