Possible to lose 1 stone by the end of June?

Options
I'm 5'4 and 155lbs. Is this a realistic target?

Replies

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    I'd say it's possible. If you don't reach it, you could be within a few pounds of the goal.
    If you set your goal to lose 1 lb per week, you should be able to get pretty close to that goal. Just remember that some weeks you might lose more than a 1lb and some weeks less. Watch the overall trend and it should average out to about 1 lb per.
    I think with that time frame, 8 - 14 lbs is possible considering your starting weight.
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    What is a stone in reference to? I've lost 15 lbs since I started my weight loss program on Feb 2nd of this year. I've remained completely faithful to eating better, weighing and measuring all foods, not eating fast food, etc. though.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    perkymommy wrote: »
    What is a stone in reference to? I've lost 15 lbs since I started my weight loss program on Feb 2nd of this year. I've remained completely faithful to eating better, weighing and measuring all foods, not eating fast food, etc. though.

A stone is 14 lbs I believe.
  • plantgrrl
    plantgrrl Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Sure. You've got three months. Then again, the closer you get to your goal, the more you'll have to up your game. More exercise, etc. 140 isn't unreasonable. Besides, as shadow2soul said, worst case, you *almost* reach your goal. No harm in losing anything at all really, so it can't hurt to try!
  • 0mid0
    0mid0 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks.