40+ year olds and 100+ pounds to lose

Options
Hi looking for some more support.. i am 47 years old and needing to lose 100+ pounds.. i am looking for those around my age and weight for support.. i also am looking for people who are really active in their support as this is two sided..

Replies

• Gene81972
    Gene81972 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I recently started with 104 pounds to lose.
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I'll add you. I totally understand that support goes both ways.
  • Latitude11Courtney
    Latitude11Courtney Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am 45 :) I just added you!
  • bigpenguin570
    bigpenguin570 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    B) You can add me, I'm 45, want to loose about 40, have been at the same weight for about 15 years now. Here's to helping each other!!
  • audrey13027
    audrey13027 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I'm 53. For me carrying an extra ~100 pounds or so combined with my "mid-life" (if I live to 106!), woman/body issue stuff can really lead to tough days. Genuinely supportive people can make a big difference!
  • jadedgirl
    jadedgirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Can you add me please
  • msfabulous68
    msfabulous68 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm 47 with 150 pounds to lose. I'm taking diabetes and blood pressure medications that are weight related. I need motivation to loose and I need others to encourage them.
  • jlvgriffin
    jlvgriffin Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm 44 and have about 90 pounds to lose, I've started and stopped dozens of times and really need to stick to it this time for myself and my daughter who also need to lose weight and is prediabetic. Any support would be welcomed!