My success for the month

Options
ccnagain
ccnagain Posts: 50 Member
Today is my weigh in day and the day of the month when I do my measurements and picture taking. I am so excited, for the month of March I am: -8.9 pounds, -4.5 inches overall, I have exceeded my goal of running 12 miles for the month, and I stuck with doing my weight training plan all month as well.
I know that April will likely be not as much of a weight loss in pounds but as long as I'm doing good and continuing in the right direction and will continue to be happy. ♥

Replies

• hzl22
    hzl22 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep going!!
  • dedycus
    dedycus Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Stick with it!
  • NealNH
    NealNH Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    That is a nice loss in one month so great job.
    All that exercise is definitely paying off.
  • eatmorepaleo4
    eatmorepaleo4 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That is great progress for a month. I should really start weighing once a month too. I weigh everyday...which can be disappointing at times.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!, my past 30 days are a loss of 10.6 lb, I jogged or briskly walked over 25 miles. I weigh every day and use the frequent data as instant feedback on recent activity.
  • ccnagain
    ccnagain Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    i actually weigh in weekly to keep better on track but my monthly weight is what I try to look at for seeing progress ♥
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!