Anyone from the UK with lots to lose!

Options
lilhailwood91
lilhailwood91 Posts: 7 Member
edited March 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hi I'm Lil, I'm 24, married with a little boy and got soooo much weight to lose! Would love to add some friends from UK x

Replies

• jodieLfell
    jodieLfell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Lil. I live in Kent Uk and have 3 kids. I have so much to loose, I feel like I am standing at the bottom of a huge mountain!!
  • marthalavery973
    marthalavery973 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Martha and I'm 21. I am ready to take the leap of faith and reach my target in losing weight!
  • ToffeeGirl_1878
    ToffeeGirl_1878 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hiya Lil, I'm from Liverpool 37 with 2 girls. Already lost over 2 stone but still a long way to go for me. I would like some UK pals for help and motivation. Feel free to add me :)
  • sueymomof4
    sueymomof4 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Sue first day back on here and looking to make new friends a give each other support. Tried to lose weight lots of times and some I lost a little but gave up so I am determined this time. Feel free to add me as a friend and hopefully we can get through this supporting each other :)
  • RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I have lost 35lb of the 155lb plus that I need to lose, sussex UK
  • geeby1
    geeby1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've got around 120lbs to lose and only properly started a week ago. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • Theresad2707
    Theresad2707 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Northants, my girls are 14 and 23 so ready to get things done for me, would like to lose about 30lbs
    Feel free to add
  • bex_2016
    bex_2016 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Teeside girl here -13lb down, 55 to go! Feel free to add me I'm here daily
  • Spuffz
    Spuffz Posts: 49 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Me!! 16 stone 7 at Xmas just gone (2015) now 13 stone 4 .... add me still loads to go to 11 stone
  • sjlr94
    sjlr94 Posts: 5 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Hi I'm Shanize, mum of 2 beautiful boys, I live in Devon and have 66lb to lose, feel free to add me all you guys I'd love some UK friends ☺