I just cant seem to stay on the train.

Options
This is probably my fourth time coming back. I know.. i'm hopeless. this time is my first time that i feel really serious about losing weight though. went to the gym with my mother in law for the first time in a long time and i'm going to be getting a membership soon. I need to lose weight my confidence is as low as my strength. and in time i hope to bring them both up.. thank you for reading and Keep up the great work!

Replies

• donnaw3kids
    donnaw3kids Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Add me for a kick in the pants!
  • jennnco
    jennnco Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    THIS is the time we actually succeed in our fitness goals! TODAY is the DAY we cannot go back on what we did in the past but we can move forward and live better with healthier choices from now on! Add me for support and motivation!
  • work_on_it
    work_on_it Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    You've got this. Add me and let's knock it out!!
  • DanPJ80
    DanPJ80 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    One moment at a time. Make one decision at a time, dont look at a one year plan, not even a one week plan, just do what you have to do now then do what you have to do next, later, and on. Watch what you eat (more important than exercise). 5 meals a day, small meals. Low in carbs - high in protein. Its not a diet, its nutrition, life. Once you do it for a while it becomes how you live.

Good luck
  • lthur714
    lthur714 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    This is probably my fourth time coming back. I know.. i'm hopeless. this time is my first time that i feel really serious about losing weight though. went to the gym with my mother in law for the first time in a long time and i'm going to be getting a membership soon. I need to lose weight my confidence is as low as my strength. and in time i hope to bring them both up.. thank you for reading and Keep up the great work!

It does not matter how many times you come back. The good thing is that you DID! I have found your mind and your thinking have to be in just the "right place" in order to have the right motivation. Best of luck with your journey!
  • jennnco
    jennnco Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Loving the responses on this thread so far! Adding you all x
  • alaynavee
    alaynavee Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You're not hopeless, you are just human!! Like we all are - I stop and start all the time but I just can't give up. There is great advice posted above, time to start feeling good again!!
  • pbee89
    pbee89 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    jennnco wrote: »
    THIS is the time we actually succeed in our fitness goals! TODAY is the DAY we cannot go back on what we did in the past but we can move forward and live better with healthier choices from now on! Add me for support and motivation!

I second that! Add me too Jen!
  • Rochellenoone12
    Rochellenoone12 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Ur very brave by the way for being honest to yourself..u dnt make any excuses.losing weight is very hard so dnt be to tough on yourself..u mention your confidence is low but i see a woman confident enough to post the truth..iv learnt its not how we look in mirror to make ourselfs confident..its too love yourself first before any change and be happy the whole way through your journey..well done xxx
  • caileag26
    caileag26 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    love yourself first before any change and be happy the whole way through your journey..well done xxx

I so agree with this!! I've lost more in the last month than my last three attempts combined! I have so much motivation that I never had before. I truly believe it is because I have been working on my self esteem and body positivity. I started treating myself the way I have always treated everyone else and it has made so much difference in my life already!