Fishing for friends...

Options
Hey ya'll! I've been an active member here for a few months and I'd love to have more like minded friends! I'm a gym kitten all the way, love turbofire and weight lifting. I had an amazing drop a few years ago, almost 100 lbs. Since then I've put parts of my training aside and in the process I gained back about 35 unwanted pounds. Grrrrr. I enjoy the motivation and support mfp gives me, I always try to be a good friend and give my support as well. So add me! Say hi!

Replies

• abreojay
    abreojay Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Is this AI?
  • Lewisg51
    Lewisg51 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    100 pound loss is amazing you should be proud no matter.
  • KittenLifts
    KittenLifts Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thanks Lewis. It was a pretty amazing accomplishment.
  • RobertoToronto
    RobertoToronto Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Where abouts are you kitten?
  • KittenLifts
    Options

Iowa
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    You look amazing especially after losing so much weight
  • KittenLifts
    Options
    Tsartele wrote: »
    You look amazing especially after losing so much weight

Thanks! I do have extra skin in places though,but I feel like it could have been a lot worse So I guess I'll embrace my bat wings and appreciate my newfound ability to do pull ups lol
  • davidmartinez66
    davidmartinez66 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hey, losing that much weight is an amazing accomplishment, I am in the gym 6 days a week and long daily so if you'd like to add me, please do, I am down 76 pounds at the moment with about 10 to 12 to go.

All the Best,
    David
  • KristaJeanMFP
    KristaJeanMFP Posts: 70 Member
    Options

Iowa

I'm from Iowa, too! Just moved to the Grimes area. :)
  • brittany_007
    brittany_007 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Britt!! What kind of weights do you do? I'm looking to just tone up and lose about 15 to 20 pounds now! Any advice would be great! It seems like I lost like 4 pounds over a few weeks but stupid weight fluctuates and the scale is saying I've put it back on...this can't be correct....it is frustrating! So any help would be fabulous!!
  • smburton86
    smburton86 Posts: 18 Member
    Options

I'm from Iowa, too! Just moved to the Grimes area. :) [/quote]

I'm from Des Moines but work in the Grimes area.
  • treeedoggg
    treeedoggg Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Nothing better than being able to do some nice pull ups. Soon you'll be doing weighted pull ups if you aren't already, right!?! . And great work on the weight loss!
  • KittenLifts
    Options
    KristaMil wrote: »

Iowa

I'm from Iowa, too! Just moved to the Grimes area. :)

Well awesome! Glad to know I've got some fitness freaks around me! Lol xx
  • KittenLifts
    Options
    Hi! I'm Britt!! What kind of weights do you do? I'm looking to just tone up and lose about 15 to 20 pounds now! Any advice would be great! It seems like I lost like 4 pounds over a few weeks but stupid weight fluctuates and the scale is saying I've put it back on...this can't be correct....it is frustrating! So any help would be fabulous!!

Hi Britt! I'll add you and we can chat about what I do! Yeah, I'm so sick of that scale right now!
  • KittenLifts
    Options
    treeedoggg wrote: »
    Nothing better than being able to do some nice pull ups. Soon you'll be doing weighted pull ups if you aren't already, right!?! . And great work on the weight loss!

That's TD! I don't do weighted ...yet! Goals! Lol