Let's be pals!

Options
piepdx
piepdx Posts: 17 Member
edited March 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hi friends, as they say, third times a charm - right? I've done the MFP thing twice before, successful both times, but "falling off the wagon" is SO easy! I keep coming back here because the support and encouragement from the community is unparalleled.

I'm looking for pals to help keep me motivated and more importantly, ACCOUNTABLE. Let's be honest, I love meeting new people and making friends but what I need is someone to really be REAL with me about things. Call me out. Push me hard. Test my limits.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not looking for a drill Sargent (is it spelled 'Sargeant'? Wtf, spell check why you do dis? ...sorry, getting distracted), and I'm not trying to boot camp weight loss, but I feel like anybody who has struggled with losing weight can feel me on this... right?!

ANYWAY. I'm here to support you, you're here to support me. Throw me an add. Think of me as the best fitting sports bra/or male equivalent to sports bra you've ever worn (or don't because that might be creepy, and we just met).

So, as things go: here are some of my fun stats! I'm an old fart but I'll never act my age, I live in Portland, Oregon, and I've got about 70lbs to lose off of my 5' 2.5" body. I love video games, shopping, Harry Potter and shower curtains.

Are you still here? Good, we should be pals.

PS. Maybe I'll just add you. I'll make the first move, that's a thing these days isn't it? ...
3059.png

Replies