Half way there but new friends would be appreciated :)

Options
2»

Replies

• Dianemh77
    Dianemh77 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I am on my way to my goal and would love to have more friends who get it also :)
  • luv2bowl6
    luv2bowl6 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Megz2006
    Megz2006 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Added you! Anyone else can feel free to add me too. I eat as clean as possible and go he gym regularly!
  • hjaye75
    hjaye75 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi.. You can add me also could use the support
  • peterwingrove
    peterwingrove Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey all! the name is Meg, I'm 25 from Michigan. I've lost over 60lbs since August 2015, and would like to lose around 50 more, at least. I've been on MFP for quite some time, but this go-around is the one that is sticking.

I'm looking to build my friend group on MFP. The friends I have on here are great, but I am trying to drown out some real-world familial negativity with a strong online support system of people who just GET IT. I log on every day, multiple times, and definitely return the favor. I am constantly inspired by all you lovely people!

A bit about me:
    Height 5'10"
    SW:281
    CW: 220ish (weigh in is Friday)
    GW:170

I'm single, own my own house, have a dog and cat and a job that I love. I love being outside and will chose a long hike over the gym on a sunny day, no contest. I lift heavy and eat as clean as possible. I hunt and fish and therefore rarely buy meat, which I love. My April goal is to further clean up my intake (at least 80% clean) and no eating out, except for the one special occasion that I already have planned.

Any and all new friends would be appreciated :smile:

• peterwingrove
    Options
    Hi iam new 57 from UK need to lose some pounds for my daughters wedding in Dec.. New friends and support would be welcome
  • MegsHutch90
    MegsHutch90 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I think I got everyone! Yall are great
  • peterwingrove
    Options
    Hey all! the name is Meg, I'm 25 from Michigan. I've lost over 60lbs since August 2015, and would like to lose around 50 more, at least. I've been on MFP for quite some time, but this go-around is the one that is sticking.

I'm looking to build my friend group on MFP. The friends I have on here are great, but I am trying to drown out some real-world familial negativity with a strong online support system of people who just GET IT. I log on every day, multiple times, and definitely return the favor. I am constantly inspired by all you lovely people!

A bit about me:
    Height 5'10"
    SW:281
    CW: 220ish (weigh in is Friday)
    GW:170

I'm single, own my own house, have a dog and cat and a job that I love. I love being outside and will chose a long hike over the gym on a sunny day, no contest. I lift heavy and eat as clean as possible. I hunt and fish and therefore rarely buy meat, which I love. My April goal is to further clean up my intake (at least 80% clean) and no eating out, except for the one special occasion that I already have planned.

Any and all new friends would be appreciated :smile:

That's brilliant you done so well . Keep it up iam new here ism Pete from UK
  • peterwingrove
    Options
    ;)
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    thanks for the add
  • work_on_it
    work_on_it Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna add you meg... Your success is inspiring... I want to be a part of the next round.
  • pbee89
    pbee89 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Your putting me to shame! Everyone add me ☺️
  • stacey_stacey
    stacey_stacey Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for more support so feel free to add me