INCHES... why they are so important...

Options
TS65
TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
So, I've heard all the hula-baloo about measuring yourself. Yea, yea, whatever. Really, that's what I thought. I've been tracking my inches but not really paying attention.

HERE IS WHY INCHES ARE SO IMPORTANT...

Weight lost: 10.4 lbs (slow and steady. ugh!)

Waist: 37.5 to 35 (-2.5")
Belly Button: 46 to 40.5 (-5.5"!!)
Hips: 52 to 50 (-2")

I've lost 5.5" around my belly button/abdomen!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! (sheesh, bloat much?!?) No wonder my hubby said he thought I've lost more than 10 lbs.

Better yet - I've lost as many inces as I have lbs. Now, THAT is motivation.

Replies

• spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I am going to have to find something around my house to measure with because that is inspiring!
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Hah i thought this was going to be about penis size.! lol

I totally agree i have been not losing much the past 3 weeks but the inches are melting off of me.
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    That is great!! :drinker:
  • wannabehotmomma
    wannabehotmomma Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Inches really are way more important than weight!! That is a huge loss in your belly!!! YAY!! Keep up the great work!!
  • elinger
    elinger Posts: 33
    Options
    Your so right inches are importatant but I never really know the best way to measure myself it seems I don't get a right mesurement. How do you measure :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!