Options
anggotts
anggotts Posts: 3 Member
Really hoping to stick to it this time! So much weight to lose :-(

Replies

• sandrasue27
    sandrasue27 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am new to this, but I am 15 days into it now. I am making myself accountable for my calorie intake and trying my best to stop binge eating. We can do this.
    I personally know someone who used this app after having three pregnancies in less than 5 years, the last one of them she carried twins. She is in better shape than before the first pregnancy. I have witnessed what can be done with this app. I hope each and every one of us fulfils our goals. It is possible. <3
  • anggotts
    anggotts Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement!
  • RainbowPoodle97
    RainbowPoodle97 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am only new to this and I need some motivation and friends so please add me
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Y'all all open your food diaries to friends so that you can a) check on each other b) suggest improvements c) ask for help.
  • trogers42
    trogers42 Posts: 16 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I'm finishing day 11w/MFP so far it's been easy as I've logged every piece of food I've put in my mouth and every walk, hike, kinects bowling, everything has been logged in. But this is where the interest begins to dwindle. I have lots of weight to lose and I know that MFP can help as I get a little obsessive compulsive with new things. I'm hoping to see it through to the end and make since accountability buddies along the way.
  • cresentmoongirl67
    cresentmoongirl67 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    New and really never dieted. Need to lose lots of weight but very nervous. No will power much to speak of and I am a stress eater. Only thing going for me is I carry my weight well. New love in my life so I want to show him I can do this.