20 pounds to go. Looking for accountability buddies!

Options
Hi everyone, my name is Alexa. I'm 21, 5'4" and on a journey to lose a total of 40 pounds from my highest weight of 160. I started my journey on February 1st of last year, lost 20 pounds and then fell off the bandwagon. I'm just now getting back into it and looking to make new friends that are active on MFP. Luckily I haven't gained any of the weight that I lost back, but I have been fluctuating between 142-145 and I am now trying to lose 20 more pounds to hit my goal weight of 120. What are some of your stories or goals? Add me or comment here so we can cheer each other on.

Replies

• brittainybarber
    brittainybarber Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I want to lose about the same! We can do it
  • dorkstamp2016
    dorkstamp2016 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. In new and don't know how to add friends but I need someone to hold me accountable because my boyfriend sucks at it, today be brought me a piece of cake lol.
  • kittybr77
    kittybr77 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi Alexa, I'm Cat. I am 5 ft 3, I weigh 138, and I am trying to get to the 115-120 range. I was at my fluffiest in my late 20's (185) and made it down to 116 (mostly because of running ). I am now in my late 30's, and a combination of factors made me bounce back up to 147/148. I shaved 2 off before starting mfp. I can no longer run due to a neck injury, but I am focusing more on diet this time and relying on elliptical for cardio. Anyway, please feel free to add me. I can always use more accountability friends!
  • rlpdmc119
    rlpdmc119 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Alexa, it looks we're all looking to lose about the same amount. Im 5'4", 37 and currently at 149, I started at 166 in Oct 2014 and got down to 137 in June 2015. I'd like to get back on track and continue on my journey to a healthy 125-130. We can do it!
  • georgescika
    georgescika Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Cut your carbs.
    Eat proteins and a few few food with carbs.

Dm me on my instagram account for more inforemation @georgescika
    I lost 25 Kgs in 3 months

Excuse my english, im french educated
  • jennnco
    jennnco Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Definitely in the same boat as you. Have about 30 lbs to go! Let's take this one day and pound at a time !
  • ketcher20
    ketcher20 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have 25lbs to lose anyone feel free to add me :) always love extra support
  • sandraallangrimes
    sandraallangrimes Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    All may add me, I have a huge journey ahead and am ready. 20 lbs by end of june for me.
  • KiraCharman
    KiraCharman Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, feel free to add me :) I have done a lot but still got a bit to go :)