Looking for some lady friends. Preferably with a NON-private food diary.

Options
I am hoping to get some friends to help motivate me and for accountability. Mainly I would love to every once in a while look at others' food diaries for ideas and see how they are doing their dieting. Mine will not always be the best example just fair warning but I am getting better at consistent clean eating. My diary will always be honest though and I try to get everything down but sometimes I might miss something if the day is crazy. If you are looking for friends also but prefer to keep yours private I would still love to be your friend. Also one final request I prefer friends whose language is also always positive, uplifting and clean. It is important to me to surround myself with that. No judgement it's for my own personal reasons.

I am 27 years old. I am married with 3 beautiful kids. I am unashamedly in love with God. My life is sometimes a mess but that's where He comes in. ;) If anyone else is looking for accountability and just another fitness pal friend let me know I would love to add you.

Replies

• mommazach
    mommazach Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    add away. My diary is not private, and I love snooping to find some different menu ideas too. 43 year old with 5 children. 1 foster and 1 grand. Wednesday's are my non exercise days because I don't have time between work, dinner, and church to get a work out.
  • nineteentwenty
    nineteentwenty Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    23, no kids, unmarried, Christian, public diary! :) Add me if you like, I enjoy swapping recipes.
  • coalz
    coalz Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    You can add me although my 1st 2 weeks aren't the best example of healthy lifestyle. None the less, I intend on stepping up my game & making a better effort to make healthy meals at home :)
  • keekster512
    keekster512 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi. I will be 27 next month, also married with 3 little kids. I have been through a lot with my 2 year old twins being born premature and suffering from many developmental issues and gained a lot of weight from stress and emotional eating. I have about 75 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me
  • sceleratis
    sceleratis Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends if you want to add me. 32 year old stay at home/work from home mom. Fair warning in that I follow IIFYM so I'm not a 'clean' eater by any means, but I am consistent with my tracking.
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,668 Member
    Options
    39 year old Christian mama. I'm not terribly motivational in that I tend not to be a cheerleader, but my diary is open. My language is....usually positive, sometimes uplifting, and I think clean most of the time, although usually sarcastic ;)
  • hellafitchic
    hellafitchic Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies! 30 year old NPC Bikini Competitor - I've been on some extreme hardcore diets and I'm now prepping through flexible dieting! Open Diary to Friends and will be using MFP on a consistent daily basis to track my macros. would love to add you all! :)
  • themightierpen
    themightierpen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be 100% honest, I've just started counting calories and I'm still getting into the habit (I also splurged on a Taco Bell burrito today). My schedule is busy, so I've been learning food prepping on the only day off I get a week. If I have someone looking in on my diary, that might motivate me to actually remember to enter in my details.

Feel free to send a request my way - that goes for anyone. The extra support is welcome and always returned!
  • InsipidDime
    InsipidDime Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    27 y.o., looking to lose about 60lbs with an open diary. Feel free to add =).
  • koogie2016
    koogie2016 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! Im 34 from israel. Would love to join you... how do i see if im private or not and how can i look at other's diaries? Need motivition too... :)
  • eringetsfit
    eringetsfit Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello! feel free to add me, I'm really focusing on exercise and my diet is sort of an afterthought - I just log in order to make sure I stay under my calorie goal, but wouldnt say I'm the healthiest eater :) I would love to get some ideas from other ladies food diary when i do buckle down and get serious about my diet. Have been on a bit of a plateau the last 3 weeks after losing 20 pounds, so maybe its time. :)
  • InsipidDime
    InsipidDime Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    @Koogie go to Settings; Diary Settings; set to either public or friends =). You can view diaries by clicking on someones profile that you are friends with that has theirs open or anyone that has a public diary.
  • samlillian09
    samlillian09 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello all! Feel free to add me! My diary is not private and you're welcome to "snoop"! I am vegetarian and just starting back with MFP. Hope I can help some! I'm also 23, married, & work in performance & quality improvement for a local Emergency Room. Very busy, hectic job.. Makes it far too easy to slip up. Could definitely use some motivation & MFP friends!!
  • tmking1150
    tmking1150 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary. Im working on eating cleaner..its a work in progress...lol
  • Southie33
    Southie33 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody feel free to add me, but be warned that my diary is not often "inspirational" Some days it's all pizza and chocolate while others is vegetables and kale... Definitely a work in progress! Trying to get more consistent with clean eating. 29 lbs to go for me!
  • Hjaye7512
    Hjaye7512 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    My diary is open too I'm pretty sure and would love the support ..add me
  • cherellebundziak
    cherellebundziak Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey :)
    My diary is open to friends. Feel free to add me :)
  • Latitude11Courtney
    Latitude11Courtney Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi there :) I just added you. My diary is always open, I try to eat as many clean, unprocessed foods as I can, Though you will see a few snacks every once in awhile :) I'm always open to finding new friends so that we can motivate each other!
  • erinBpharmD247
    erinBpharmD247 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey! I will add you! I'm 27, married, with an open diary. I'm a junk food junkie but currently working on that ;)
  • rsleighty
    rsleighty Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I am a 50 yr old mom of teenage boys/garbage disposals. I log every day and and truthfully, as closely as I can, and my diary is open. I love to snoop at other peoples diaries to get food ideas. Anyone can feel free to add me!