60lbs to lose looking for buddies

Options
Im 32 with over 60lbs to lose.UK based with 2 kids. Looking for anyone who is looking for motivation and to help motivate. Trying to get to the gym as much as poss.Feel free to add me and ill try to motivate you too!

Replies

• hellokitty28
    hellokitty28 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello :) 29 here with 2 kids as well, an almost 3 year old and a 2 month old. 26 pounds down sofar 60 lbs to go. Would love more friends on here
  • kyleliermann
    kyleliermann Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Add me, 28, 1 son, Wife and I work opposite shifts so hard to keep a gym schedule I have lost 10lbs since I started Thrive but need motivated friends want to lose minimum 38 more lbs.
  • libliu1982
    libliu1982 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im 33 and I have two kids as well, and living in Finland. My goal is 45 pounds-ish doing LCHF. Just started last Monday.
  • bjaneb
    bjaneb Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 64 pounds. Thanks to MFP I am down 17.8 since February. Feel free to add me.
  • jca1216
    jca1216 Posts: 40 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Hello! :) I'm 34, with 2 little ones and about 75lbs to lose! Feel free to add me!
  • L0Lnikki
    L0Lnikki Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi. I just joined. Tired of being my weight! 22, 9 week old baby. I'm a positive person but I need to give & receive too! Please add me!
  • WA_mama2
    WA_mama2 Posts: 140 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Hi! I'm 31, a mom of two (10 and 3) and in process of losing 60 more to hit my goal weight. I'd love to have some more mom friends! Anyone else have a Fitbit?
  • Bec_40
    Bec_40 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Sorry, just got back to here so have added anybody i missed. WA_mama i have a fitbit - will send you my details
  • SwingDancer27
    SwingDancer27 Posts: 18 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hi all!
    I'm in a similar boat. I am about to be 29, in full time school, and been working part time while in school. It's been tough with my metabolism slowing down from stress, lack of working out (sitting studying), and getting older. I have gotten into the bad habits of stress eating, waiting too long between meals to eat, and not really moving around much.

I am trying to focus on school and getting fit. My goal to lose 50 pounds in a year, but I'm allowing myself up to a year and a half... I would love support and help, and to support you! I'd love especially cheap, healthy, and fast recipe and lifestyle tips. :) Thanks!
    -Nicole