LADIES 5' 10'' and over goal weight!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Skinny_Kitty
    Skinny_Kitty Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    klwatts1 wrote: »
    I'm 5'10" and have a real wide frame. My goal is 180lbs - I couldn't imagine being anything smaller than that!

I'm right there with you! I'm 5'11" and my ultimate goal is 180, however I will be stoked when I get out of the 200's!!!!!!!!
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,668 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and at my heaviest is was 230#. At my lowest I was 135# which was way too thin on me, although I did absolutely no strength training at that time and had very little muscle tone.
    Then I got pregnant and gained 75#. I am now at my goal weight which was determined by where my body feels like it's happy. I range between about 142# and 145#. Even thought it's only 10# more than where I was at my thinnest, I think the difference this time is a totally different physique.
  • GraetLifeIfYouDontWeaken
    Options
    SwimmyD, I'm interested in both!
    I'm 59 yo, 6'0" and need to lose ~50lbs (I think).
    Current weight is 229.2; BMI calculates at 31.1. I don't know what my target is exactly, but I'm going to try for ~175 and see how I feel there. I'm doing 5:2 intermittent fasting and liking it.
  • CindyFooWho
    CindyFooWho Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I could be wrong, but I think you have to take "the girls" into account. I don't know how much a boob weighs (I'm sure someone here does, haha) but it's definitely something. Something substantial for some women. IMO, that's one real factor in why it's unreasonable for women to compare pounds.
  • GraetLifeIfYouDontWeaken
    Options
    You're prolly right. DDs here so I guess I'm on the curvier side.
  • lesleyloo7879
    lesleyloo7879 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11 starting weight 230, current weight 222, my goal weight is 170 to 180...... I have always had curves and I have always been big. Even in High school when I swam, ran , lifted and played volleyball my lightest weight was 179 .
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I'm going more for a look than a number. It's hard to say how I will look at a specific number. It really depends on body composition, muscle vs BF% etc. A lot of people would say you're 5'11, you'd look great at 155. I have been 152 and still had a lot of stomach fat and my BF% was still relatively high.
  • serenaraven84
    serenaraven84 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10" and my heaviest was 215 and skinniest was 140. Right now I am 186. I couldn't healthily maintain at 140 and was too skinny, in my opinion. Right now my goal is 175 but we will see how I feel when I get there. When I started this journey, my goal was 160. I just want to be at a weight that's comfortable and easy to maintain. So basically I am on a journey to find my magic number.