Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Finally here yay!!One my way

I was so tired of being sick and tired I was so mental and physically sick by what I was putting in body I was seriously depressed and physically ill and medication wasn't working only making it worse ,until I changed what I was eating , and educated myself on what I was putting into my body changed my diet & well my depression anxiety and agoraphobia ( fear of public) is almost completely gone,I've only been on this journey for about a month but I've never felt better ! And I love the foods Im eating ,I am severely obese 288pds at 5'2 and should have did this along time ago ,but I had to learn to love myself and want to live first, before any diet could work I experienced some pretty traumatic abuse as a very young girl that made me not care about my body ,or myself.Thank God for my boys 6 & 9 and the love of a very good husband who make me want to be a better person and finally shed all this extra baggage. Love is powerful and changes things .Took awhile though lol!

Replies