Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for motivational friends!

denae_ruiz
denae_ruiz Posts: 22 Member
Hi ... I'm Jessica !
Finally got back on here after 2 long years a baby and several pounds later lol! Looking for really awesome friends to help push and motivate me.

Replies

• MegSchuy16
    MegSchuy16 Posts: 189 Member
    edited March 2016
    Feel Free to add me :). CW: 215.7lbs GW: 150lbs Height: 5'6"... 65lbs to go

Anyone else can add me as well. Could always use more motivators!
  • denae_ruiz
    denae_ruiz Posts: 22 Member
    Awesome thanks! !.. request sent
  • MegSchuy16
    MegSchuy16 Posts: 189 Member
    denae_ruiz wrote: »
    Awesome thanks! !.. request sent

Accepted!
  • thenewkayla
    thenewkayla Posts: 313 Member
    Feel free to add me current weight 190 goal weight 150 :)
  • yessie916
    yessie916 Posts: 18 Member
    Hi! Feel free to add me too! First goal is to lose 37 pounds by end of summer. Any support and motivation helps!
  • rachelpower82
    rachelpower82 Posts: 45 Member
    Feel free to add me too :) Just started, 35lbs to go!
  • BethMilledge
    BethMilledge Posts: 367 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • littlewolf3785
    littlewolf3785 Posts: 2,592 Member
    Feel free to add me. Lost 40 lbs a couple years ago and gained it back. Back at it again.
  • desislavia
    desislavia Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, girls, hi Jessica :) My son is 1.5 years old and I still haven't lost any weight after the birth. Several times I tried to get in shape, but after 1-2 months I quit. This time I really want to change my life. I am 165 lbs, I need loose 33 lbs.
    Perhaps for some people is funny (I saw people who lose more than 100+ lbs), but from my the teen years I've been trying to get rid of those pounds. Sometimes I succeed, but they are back in few months or a year. I'm sorry for my bad English.
  • Irish_girl_77
    Irish_girl_77 Posts: 16 Member
    I'll motivate you, if you motivate me :)
  • smithchelseaa517
    smithchelseaa517 Posts: 5 Member
    I am 5'4 and almost 200 pounds. I have put on almost 50 pounds in the last four years and I have put on 30 plus pounds in just the last two years. I finally got enough courage to sign up for a personal trainer and get in shape because my clothes don't fit anymore. I am looking to give motivation as well as get motivation because I always fail on this journey when I do it on my own. Please feel free to add me and I will give just as much as I get.
  • drwilseyjr
    drwilseyjr Posts: 225 Member
    Feel free to add me. I love keeping people motivated!
  • michanda2015
    michanda2015 Posts: 30 Member
    Feel free to add me...i need to lose 90 pounds and could also use motivational buddies.
  • lperry1725
    lperry1725 Posts: 26 Member
    Me too!