I need some supportive friends!

Options
Hi All!

I have been tracking on MFP for over 30 days. I track all of my meals and weight them. I'm looking for some support from people that have the same or like goals. I have started a Pilates challenge which is almost over. I plan on doing Pilates and walking as my main exercise.

SW: 204
Current 201
GW 180 for now

Food Intake 1800 calories a day with 1 pound weight loss per week planned. Also I'm keeping track of my steps with my fitbit. I have my setting set to active since i'm tracking my walking and doing Pilates. My diet is mostly food that I make at home. I hardly ever eat out and don't do fast food except subway on occasion.

Please add me!

Replies

• HappyHealthyRen
    HappyHealthyRen Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Friend me! I'm down 22 pounds since January 4th. Let's do this!
  • tinkamama
    tinkamama Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes! Im setting high for 2 pounds a week. I weight the same and would love to at least get to 180 lets help each other :)
  • tristramtrent
    tristramtrent Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Hi there, feel free to add me! I'm a gal in the same ball park and using bikes , indoor and outdoor, as my weapon of choice! Never tried Pilates but you can talk me into it :-)
  • Hjaye7512
    Hjaye7512 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi! Would love some supportive friends you can add me
  • WalkingQueen1979
    WalkingQueen1979 Posts: 119 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Feel free to add me I too am trying to lose alot of weight i would be happy to help you any way i can :)
  • tiawlewis83
    tiawlewis83 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can add me. My goal is 175. We can motivate each other.