Just starting out. Could use some support.

Options
I'm trying to eat healther, loose 10-15lbs and get off some medications. Feeling better about myself is so important to me and I could use some support. Feel free to add me.

Replies

• FeonaO
    FeonaO Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I started about three weeks ago, some days it's phenomenal then other days it feels like I have a huge mountain to climb. (17 stone , with 5 stone to lose) I think what I am realising is, there is so much information to work through, regarding nutrition and exercising; that it sometimes feels overwhelmingly exhausting. What I have started to understand though is that it's literally one minute, one hour , one day at a time. Keep logging no matter what, try to weigh everything, and choose your food wisely. Remember to enjoy what you eat and make it as tasty as possible, and eat it mindfully. Be kind to yourself speak to you how you would a dear friend, with love and support.
  • tlcs68
    tlcs68 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much FeonaO! Your words are a great inspiration!! Good luck to you!!
  • sonivmartin
    sonivmartin Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have a little more weight to than you to lose. I just got back on here after a while away and am looking to eat better and to get more exercise. I will request send a friend request
  • tlcs68
    tlcs68 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks sonivmartin, I just accepted. I'm looking to eat better and get more exercise too! The support for each other will be great!
  • FeonaO
    FeonaO Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Good luck today. I've just started following a thread called ' just for today', I am useless at adding links, but I would recommend looking it up. It is really great. Keep logging and be kind to you today.