New mom here :)

Options
Hello all! This isn't my first time using MFP, but I've been on a little hiatus. I just had my first little one almost 4 weeks ago and I'm looking to lose this baby weight and keep the momentum going! Any other new moms out there? It'd be great to have someone to relate to and keep each other motivated. :)

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,212 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Congrats on the new baby! MIne are a bit older (15 and 11.5), but I remember the sweet snuggles and exhausted nights. Welcome to MFP!
  • SharpMamaOf3
    SharpMamaOf3 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the little one. We just welcome our 3rd and final baby into the world 3 weeks ago today. On my own mission to lose the weight, I've got a LONG way to go. Definitely could use friends that I can relate to, to help keep me going and who will understand when I need to vent or maybe even whine. Welcome back to MFP. :)
  • l_sec
    l_sec Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I had my first 6 weeks ago and it's definitely time for me to get back on track!
  • Dray222
    Dray222 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Dawn. I have a 15 year old, a 9 year old, and adopted a baby who is now 4 weeks old. I don't have the baby weight to lose this time, but I can relate to the challenges of finding time to get/stay fit and healthy while caring for a baby. Add me. We can encourage each other.
  • sd644
    sd644 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, my baby is 8 weeks. I've git about 10lb to lose. Need some motivation and support. Feel free to add me.
    I'm starting today and am planning on weighing in every Friday.
    Exercise not really in the plan at the moment - too tired! So I'm hoping to lose it slowly but steadily.
    Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • TaraHancock827
    TaraHancock827 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Breast feeding really helps burn up the calories. I did it for almost 3 yrs, now that im not, the weight is creeping back on. Congratulations!!
  • stacilynn_1215
    stacilynn_1215 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm due on April 23rd with my 3rd! Feel free to add me :)
  • Kasmira0004
    Kasmira0004 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm due in July with my 3rd child. I've successfully lost weight with help from MFP accountability after my kids before so I'm hoping I can stay motivated this time too. Add me! I'm just personally logging to make sure I'm eating enough right now but I'm also supportive!
  • brandyphillipsrocks
    brandyphillipsrocks Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your new babe. I'm a mom of two and trying to get it together now that my youngest is 7 months old. I was a big gainer for both of my pregnancies and after my second son I had a solid 90 lbs to lose.

Good luck with your goals!