Starting All Over Again!

Options
Hi, would love to have some friends for motivation and support. I will do the same. Thanks.

Replies

• gjz123
    gjz123 Posts: 19 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I'm starting all over as well. Feel free to add me. I'll see if I can remember how to friend you! I've decided to start a blog...for myself...to help me be accountable. We'll see what happens. Good luck. I will touch base each day, if you want.
  • JanetWarner
    JanetWarner Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I resumed myfitnesspal a couple months ago after gaining my weight back. Once I got to a happy weight I had given it up. I am here to stay now. I am a believer. But you must treat it as a life style change. It works if you are honest and stick with it. I enter EVERYTHING even on a splurge day. It helps me stay on track on other days. I also find I seek foods I wouldn't usually, after reviewing my overall nutrition. Stay with it and you will lose weight! I'm pulling for you. We're in it together. Good luck!
  • lashellew09
    lashellew09 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I need motization.
  • ubernerdgirl
    ubernerdgirl Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi! I used MFP back in 2012 and was very successful with it; I lost 50 lbs in 6 months. I maintained it until January 2014 when I had some severe health problems that prevented me from working out for over a year. Fortunately I didn't regain all of it, but I want that clothing size back again! I am back on track and rebooted about a month ago. I am all for having a support system when you do this and will be a cheerleader for anyone. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • maryannbloomquist1
    maryannbloomquist1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    HI. I am back to MFP, I used it in 2012 and lost 27 lbs. I need to loose 20 lbs. Life has become too comfortable.. I need to get back to a healthy weight. Feel free to add me to friend list. Best.
  • cindyminer125
    cindyminer125 Posts: 7 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Hi, I started over about 2 weeks ago mixing different workouts and logging calories and all but 1 of my MFP friends from before isn't logging anymore and each workout is hard and keeping calories down is about as hard. I would love some new friends.
  • Hjaye7512
    Hjaye7512 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi..add me I can use all the support I can get