C'mon April

Options
This past month has been a mess. Health problems galore, just sucking the fun out of this. Every time I turned the corner from one issue, something else came out of it. And to top it all off, new meds making me tired, and nauseous (which makes me sick to see or smell most foods, but starchy things covered in gravy are fine) my scale hasn't budged much in the past couple weeks. Im pushing through, but its been a huge chore lately. I am so ready for April. Fresh month, fresh start?

Replies

• mintchocolategirl
    mintchocolategirl Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hang in there! things will improve. Have you spoken to your doc about the med making you so tired? Soemtimes, that can be offset (even if just a little) by certain vitamins that may be getting depleted by the meds.
  • RosemaryBronte
    RosemaryBronte Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you are very brave and resilient to come through so much. Apply those qualities to to eating and exercising in a healthy way and you will be a winner.
  • chupajen
    chupajen Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate it. Yes, i go later in april to see my doc and talk about the med. just have to kind of wait things out.